The Nativity Trail
You are invited to collect nine letters to form a Christmas word from 9 nativity posters up in windows or on railings-fences between Fambridge Road, All Saints and Wentworth schools.
There will be a small family prize for each completed trail!
This trail is designed to be completed with a parent or carer accompanying a child/children – please follow current Covid government guidelines and keep safe.
Here are the locations for the 9 posters:
- Wentworth Primary School front gate
- Top half of Essex Road, west side
- Between Washington Road & Wallace Binder Close
(on the west side of Fambridge Road)
- Between Plume and Granger Avenue (on the west side of Fambridge Road)
- All Saints Primary School front gate
- An odd number in Cherry Tree Gardens
- An even number in Norfolk Close
- An even number in Acacia Drive
- An odd number in Orchard Road
Once you have the 9 letters from the posters, re-arrange the letters to form a Christmas related word.
Email it with a parent’s first name and mobile number to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 14th December! (We will only use the mobile number to arrange delivery of the prize.)